Dr. R.L. Barricklow is the owner/ President of Barricklow Chiropractic Center PLLC, who brings 25 yrs experience in providing gentle chiropractic healthcare to the greater Lansing area as well.
Dr. R.L. Barricklow Biography:
- Graduated Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer University, College of Chiropractic.
- Graduated Bachelor of Science from University of Iowa.
- Member of the American Academy of Clinical Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering.
- Past member of Michigan Chiropractic Council.
- Past member of International Chiropractic Association.
- Past secretary and vice president of the Michigan Chiropractic Council, District II.
- Official chiropractor for the LPGA Oldsmobile Classic.
- Chiropractic community service with St. Lawrence Hospital Migrant Workers Health Care Program.
- Past state chairman of the Michigan Moose Association Scholarship Fund.
- Veteran of the United States Air Force.